Lighting in Layers

Yes, I blame it all on the Flash Bus tour! Thanks, Mr. Strobist (and JoeM).

After attending the seminar in San Francisco, I watched the earlier DVDs, "Strobist Lighting Seminar". Having been a regular reader of strobist.com, I kinda knew what goes on behind the scenes but seeing Mr. Strobist explain and then demonstrate them crystallized the concepts and techniques for me.

So I went ahead and ordered Strobist: Lighting in Layers with David Hobby (7 DVD Set) new for 2011. I am curious to find out what this latest instruction material on DVDs will contribute to my off-camera flash skills. Can't wait to learn from them!

(I will find out if these new DVDs contain concepts/techniques that were discussed/demonstrated in the earlier DVDs or if these new DVDs build on top of the earlier DVDs. That is another way of saying that I would also like to find out whether one needs to go through both sets of DVDs or just get the new set of DVDs and get same education.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Call from unrecgnized number, (408)890-6977