I'm a long time Nikon user. I can help if you recently acquired a Nikon DSLR (or mirrorless) camera or had it for a while and are baffled by all those buttons and knobs do not have time to read the manual/books or do not know where to start already read the manual/books but are still confused about f-stops, shutter speeds, ISO, JPG, RAW, etc. You can benefit from all the time I already spent (and continue to spend) on Nikon DSLRs!! If you would like to learn to use your Nikon DSLR, from an entry-level Nikon D3300 to semi-professional Nikon D610 , look no further than Nikon Coach . (If you own a professional, full-frame Nikon DSLR, you're on your own! I currently shoot with Nikon D800 , Nikon D5300 , Nikon D200 , and Nikon D70 .) Duration : 2 hours (You may bring along a buddy who also has Nikon DSLR or is interested in photography). Division of time between theory and hands-on shooting will be tailored to suit your topics of interest/knowledge level/goal. When : Saturday...
Received a phone call this afternoon from an unrecognized number, (408)890-6977. Since I do not have this number in my contacts, I let it go to voicemail. The caller left me details. The caller turns out to be from San Francisco 49ers' sales team trying to sell season tickets. If you're interested, please call Joe (Joan?) at (614)420-2486. Go Niners!
Comments